Sunday, February 28, 2010

March 2

3rd Tuesday, March 2
Timed Comprehension
Spelling Study for test 27 on Wednesday Do pages
Math 339 all
English 3rd Quarter Test—part I
Easy Grammar Day 11 page 31
Journal—91
Reading Pippi Longstocking ws
Science do F 77
Social Studies 278-282
What Your 3rd Grader Needs to Know 176-179






4th Tuesday, March 2
Timed Comprehension
Spelling Study for test 27 on Wednesday Do pages
Math 101
Andrew 17-18
English 3rd Quarter Test- part I
Easy Grammar Day 11 page 31
Journal—91
Reading rs84, ss86, 87, 88
Science do F 77
Social Studies 278-282
What Your 4th Grader Needs to Know 161-162





5th Tuesday, March 2
Timed Comprehension
Spelling Study for test 27on Wednesday Do pages
Math 101
English 3rd Quarter Test part I
Easy Grammar Day 11 page 31
Journal—91
Reading w107, w108, s73 Snow Treasure 13-14
Science do f 77
Social Studies 180-182What Your 5th Grader Needs to Know 143-

No comments:

Post a Comment